SURFANA SUMMER CAMP IN HOLLAND
Best summer camp in Holland
Aloha! Are you between 8 and 15 years old and would you like to experience the life of a surfer? Join our Summer camp in Bloemendaal.
Make new friends and enjoy a week of chilling and surfing together at our summer camp in Holland. Leave your smartphone at home and experience the beautiful surroundings from the dunes in Bloemendaal. Are you ready for the best week of your summer?
Surfana Surf Summer camp in Holland
Our Surf summer camp in Holland is an amazing week for children during the dutch summer holidays. We are going to have an awesome week with surf every day! Besides surfing we are going to discover the dunes, cruise on our longboards, and play and exiting game of werewolf’s. In the dunes we will find lots of wild animals. Like wild horses, birds of prey and foxes! After this week full of surf vibes you will have new friends and your surf skills are no longer at beginner level. We end the week on friday evening and look back at an awesome week.
Book your Summer Camp!
495 € p.p. This is:
- From Sunday untill friday with over night stays.
- Everyday a surf lesson + otcher cool outdoor activities
- Everyday a healthy breakfast, delicious diner and lots of healthy snacks
- Enthusiastic Staff
- Experienced and Certified surf instructors
- over night stays at our surf camp
- More than 7 years of experience
- Lots of fun!
- A holiday you will never forget
- No fun? We will give you a refund!
Who can join our Summer Camp in Holland
Our summer camp is for teenager who like adventure and action. You can join when you are 12 – 15 old. And you have to speak english. You are going to make new dutch friends here in Holland. Since most of the kids are from Holland. Usually all the kids in this age speak english very well.
Our surf camp is located at campsite “de Lakens” in Bloemendaal aan Zee. This is just 30 minutes from Amsterdam. And 55 minutes from the Hague. Our summer camp is in the middle of a beautiful national park in the dutch dunes. Where we will spot wild animals such as horses and foxes. The sea is 10 minutes walking.
- Renée truly enjoyed the camp. She wants to go next year again!Audry
- Sieb had an amazing week!Lola
Love – Passion – Freedom